|Trip Duration:||23 days|
|Max. Altitude:||(Gokyo m), (Gokyo-Ri 5360 m)|
Mt. Everest high circuit trekking with Everest 3 col pass massive passes is very popular, the most challenging and hard trekking route in Everest Region Trek. Everest 3 Col Pass known as Everest high route or Everest 3 high passes. Trekkers must have a good physical condition and habits of long day walking in high altitude passes to succeed this type of trekking. Renzo La, Chola and Kongma La are the tough 3 passes for the professional trekkers.
Mt. Everest, the highest mountain in the world, has its own significance to climb. It is resulted that Mt Everest is climbed by more people rather than other mountains. After the successful summit of Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Edmund Hillary in may 1953, there has been many attempt in Mt. Everest, including the people who climbed it two or more times. It is a great achievement for those who climbed it or not. Both of them could face dreadful obstacle – technical, physical, psychological.
Day 01. Arrival in Kathmandu,welcome at airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02. Trek preparation and formalities for permits.
Day 03. Flight Katmandu to Lukla 45m, then trek to Phakding (2600m) 3hours
Day 04. Phakding to Namche Bazar (3440m), the biggest ethnic Sherpa village, influenced by Tibetan Buddhist society and the gate of Everest region,
Day 05.Namche acclimatization, explore around Syangboche and Khumjung.
Day 06. Namche to Thame (3820m) village of Everest summiteers.
Day 07.Thame to Lungden
Day 08. Lungde-Renzo La Pass 5338m -Gokyo Lake.
Day 09.Gokyo Lake acclimatization.
Day 10.Gokyo Lake ascent Gokyo Ri (5480m) then trek to Thangna
Day 11. Thangna (Dragnag) (4700m) – Chola Pass (5430m) – Dzonglha (4830m)
Day 12. Zangla to Lobuche (4920m).
Day 13. Lobuche to Gorakshep (5100m).
Day 14.Gorakshep ascent Kalapathar (5545m) early in the morning then Lobuche.
Day 15. Lobuche-Kongma La Pass 5540m-Chhukung(4930)m .
Day 16. Chhukung to Pangboche
Day 17. Pangboche to Tengboche monastery 3870m
Day 18.Tengboche to Namche
Day 19. Namche to Phakding
Day 20. Phakding to Lukla
Day 21. Flight Lukla to Katmandou 45m, transfer to hotel.
Day 22. Kathmandu free day.
Day 23. International departure.
•All airport/Hotel transfers service by private car or tourist mini bus according to group size.
• 2 star level Hotel in Kathmandu at Thamel touristic city with breakfast except lunch and dinner.
• Welcome drinks will be served at hotel after arrival then trip briefing will be given by our company responsible.
• All lodging or camping and hygienic food with hot drinks during the trekking.
• Salary, insurance, trekking equipment, flight tickets, bus tickets, food and lodging for all staffs.
• Tourist bus or domestic flights and airport taxes as mentioned in above itinerary.
• An experienced & professional English or French speaking trekking guide or Mountain guide according to your demand, assistant trekking guides, chef cook, assistant cooks for camping trekking only and porters to carry your luggage.
ATTENTION: We give you 1 porter for 2 clients. 1 porter carries only 20kg in tea house trekking and 30 kg in camping trekking according to syndicate of Nepal porters association.
• All necessary formalities and Trekking permits, peak permits, expedition permits, National park fees, TIMS Card etc according to trip nature.
• All government and local taxes will be paid by our company.